Warning keep out of the reach of children!
This product is of industrial strength and may contain fine powder. It must be handled with caution. Avoid skin & eye contact. Use of appropriate rubber gloves & face mask is recommended. Dyeing area should be well ventilated.
- In eyes:immediately flush eyes with lukewarm water for 15 minutes or until dye is removed. If irritation persists get immediate medical attention.
- On skin: Wash immediately with soap & water
- Inhalation: Remove to fresh air, seek medical advice if irritation occurs.
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice
- Contact Poison Information Centre 24hrs day
131126 Melbourne,Victoria, Australia.
- American Association of Poison Control Centers
Emergency Information Ph 1-800-222-1222
- Canadian Poison information Center, Onterio.
Toll Free Ph 1-800-268-9017