You have no items in your shopping cart.

You have no items to compare.


Warning keep out of the reach of children!

This product is of industrial strength and may contain fine powder. It must be handled with caution. Avoid skin & eye contact. Use of appropriate rubber gloves & face mask is recommended. Dyeing area should be well ventilated.

First Aid

  • In eyes:immediately flush eyes with lukewarm water for 15 minutes or until dye is removed. If irritation persists get immediate medical attention.
  • On skin: Wash immediately with soap & water
  • Inhalation: Remove to fresh air, seek medical advice if irritation occurs.
  • Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice
  • Contact Poison Information Centre 24hrs day
    131126 Melbourne,Victoria, Australia.
  • American Association of Poison Control Centers
    Emergency Information Ph 1-800-222-1222
  • Canadian Poison information Center, Onterio.
    Toll Free Ph 1-800-268-9017